Leisto’s production Apollo Seiko compatible soldering tips have good performance such as low temperature difference (plus-minus 10 degree),smooth solder wetting performance.The great base copper & precise plating technology improves the thermal conductivity and reduce the temperature recovery time.The soldering tip can make the robots get the most out of automated soldering: working stable, low faulty soldering joints.
Specifications of Apollo TM-40D Soldering tip:
- 2 side tinning
- AC100V, total length 145mm
- Diameter: 6.4mm
- Tip width: a: 5mm, b: 4mm
- Tip thickness (c): 1mm
- Tin area, two side (d): 3mm
Advantages of Leisto Soldering Tip:
- Made with pure oxygen-free copper
- Long time electroplating makes the plating layer more denser, the life time is longer than other tips
- Short lead time for standard robot tips
- The cost is much lower than original tips
- Custom made available
- Offer sample for testing
Tip Cleaning Notes:
- If the sponge cleaner is utilized, air-blow cleaning is normally not required.
- Some applications require air-blow & sponge tip cleaning (depending upon tip type)
- Standard cleaning duration is 0.5 second
- The iron tip does not need to be extended if not required
- The air-blow cup is not included with the standard Luna system
If the tip is not “wetting”with solder (oxidation):
- Remove pre-solder on tip completely.
- Remove oxidation by sand paper after cooling down the iron tip to room temperature.
- Turn on the power and apply solder on the iron tip during rising the temperature (manually).
The tip will wet with solder by the above process
LEISTO Products: process control, strict scientific, product quality, high standards and guarantee, defective products will be returned free of charge. Fast service, the date of arrival of the Pearl River Delta, the domestic day delivery.
Leave a Reply