Leisto’s production Apollo Seiko compatible soldering tips have good performance such as low temperature difference (plus-minus 10 degree),smooth solder wetting performance.The great base copper & precise plating technology improves the thermal conductivity and reduce the temperature recovery time.The soldering tip can make the robots get the most out of automated soldering: working stable, low faulty soldering joints.
Specifications of Apollo DN-20PCA-B/DCN-20PC Soldering Tip:
- Two side tinning
- DC48V, Total Length: 101mm
- Diameter: 6.4mm
- Tip width: a: 4mm, b: 2mm
Advantages of Leisto Soldering Tip:
- – made with pure oxygen-free copper
- – long time electroplating makes the plating layer more denser, the life time is longer than other tips
- – short lead time for standard robot tips
- – the cost is much lower than original tips
- – Custom made available
- – offer sample for testing
Tip Cleaning Notes:
- If the sponge cleaner is utilized, air-blow cleaning is normally not required.
- Some applications require air-blow & sponge tip cleaning (depending upon tip type)
- Standard cleaning duration is 0.5 second
- The iron tip does not need to be extended if not required
- The air-blow cup is not included with the standard Luna system
If the tip is not “wetting” with solder (oxidation)
- Remove pre-solder on tip completely.
- Remove oxidation by sand paper after cooling down the iron tip to room temperature.
- Turn on the power and apply solder on the iron tip during rising the temperature (manually).
The tip will wet with solder by the above process.