T12-BC1Z Soldering Tip, 1.0*11.5mm 45o Bevel
Long life type
HAKKO T12-BC1Z Soldering tip specs:
- SOLDERING TIP, BEVEL, SHAPE 1BC
- Tip / Nozzle Width: 1.0 mm
- Tip / Nozzle Style: 45° Bevel
- For Use With: For Model FX-950/FX-951 Soldering Station
- Body Diameter: 1.0 mm
- Operating Temperature Max: 450°C
- Tip Length: 11.5mm
Benefits to buy T12 soldering tips in Leisto
- 3 quality levels (A, B, C) to meet your different requirement to the quality.
- The price is only 1/4 of HAKKO tips (no need to save money by sacrificing the quality)
- Demo first: Leisto provides samples free of charge, buy only when you are satisfied with the quality
- Most of the tips are available from stock
- Custom made is available
- Provide OEM service to help you promote your brand!
Soldering Tip Notes:
- The iron tip for lead-free soldering oxidizes 4~5 times than leaded soldering
- Set the temperature as low as possible, don’t increase it to more than what you really need
- Maintaining the soldering iron tips in a clean condition is the shortcut to preventing the soldering iron tips from oxidizing.
- Make it a habit to cover the tip with new solder at the end of soldering.
- Use wire type tip cleaner to clean the iron tip
- Remove the oxide using chemical paste
- Use the thermal recovery efficient soldering irons to increase the life of the tips