T12-I Soldering Tip, 0.2mm Thin Conical
This type has a thin conical end and is an ultrafine tip which is best suited for soldering at narrow pitches, etc.
It is the best for soldering micro components such as 0603, etc. and for repairing high-density-mounting P.W.Bs. such as in cellular phones, etc.
HAKKO T12-I Soldering tip specs:
- SOLDERING TIP, CHISEL, SHAPE I
- Tip / Nozzle Width: 0.2 mm
- Tip / Nozzle Style: Thin Conical
- For Use With: For Model FX-950/FX-951 Soldering Station
- Operating Temperature Max: 450°C
- Tip Length: 9.5 mm
Benefits to buy T12 soldering tips in Leisto
- 3 quality levels (A, B, C) to meet your different requirement to the quality.
- The price is only 1/4 of HAKKO tips (no need to save money by sacrificing the quality)
- Demo first: Leisto provides samples free of charge, buy only when you are satisfied with the quality
- Most of the tips are available from stock
- Custom made is available
- Provide OEM service to help you promote your brand!
Soldering Tip Notes:
- The iron tip for lead-free soldering oxidizes 4~5 times than leaded soldering
- Set the temperature as low as possible, don’t increase it to more than what you really need
- Maintaining the soldering iron tips in a clean condition is the shortcut to preventing the soldering iron tips from oxidizing.
- Make it a habit to cover the tip with new solder at the end of soldering.
- Use wire type tip cleaner to clean the iron tip
- Remove the oxide using chemical paste
- Use the thermal recovery efficient soldering irons to increase the life of the tips