T15-B2 Soldering Tip for FM2027 / FM2028 Iron, , 0.5mm Conical
Replaces Old P/N T7-B2. Possible to solder any surface from small to large.
T15-B2 Soldering Tip Specifications:
- Shape 0.5B, 0.5mm conical, all round type
- External Diameter: 5.5mm, Total Length 139mm+10mm, Tip R0.5*10mm
- Compatible with: HAKKO FX-951/FX-950/FX-952/FM-203/FM-204/FM-206 Soldering Station.
Benefits to buy T15 soldering tips in Leisto
- 3 quality levels (A, B, C) to meet your different requirement to the quality.
- The price is only 1/4 of HAKKO tips (no need to save money by sacrificing the quality)
- Demo first: Leisto provides samples free of charge, buy only when you are satisfied with the quality
- Most of the tips are available from stock
- Custom made is available
- Provide OEM service to help you promote your brand!
Soldering Tip Notes:
- The iron tip for lead-free soldering oxidizes 4~5 times than leaded soldering
- Set the temperature as low as possible, don’t increase it to more than what you really need
- Maintaining the soldering iron tips in a clean condition is the shortcut to preventing the soldering iron tips from oxidizing.
- Make it a habit to cover the tip with new solder at the end of soldering.
- Use wire type tip cleaner to clean the iron tip
- Remove the oxide using chemical paste
- Use the thermal recovery efficient soldering irons to increase the life of the tips
Leave a Reply