T15-BCF3 Soldering Tip for FM2027 / FM2028 Iron, 3.0*10.0mm 45o Bevel
This type has a shape like a cone or column cut at a slant, which allows users to select the cut surface size depending on the workpiece. It is used for drag soldering and pre-tinning of lead wires.
HAKKO T15-BCF3 Soldering tip specs:
Tinned cut surface only
- SOLDERING TIP, BEVEL, SHAPE 3BC
- Tip / Nozzle Width: 3.0 mm
- Tip / Nozzle Style: 45° Bevel
- For Use With: For Model FX-950/FX-951 Soldering Station
- Body Diameter: 3.0 mm
- Operating Temperature Max: 450°C
- Tip Length: 10.0mm
Benefits to buy T12/T15 soldering tips in Leisto
- 3 quality levels (A, B, C) to meet your different requirement to the quality.
- The price is only 1/4 of HAKKO tips (no need to save money by sacrificing the quality)
- Demo first: Leisto provides samples free of charge, buy only when you are satisfied with the quality
- Most of the tips are available from stock
- Custom made is available
- Provide OEM service to help you promote your brand!
Soldering Tip Notes:
- The iron tip for lead-free soldering oxidizes 4~5 times than leaded soldering
- Set the temperature as low as possible, don’t increase it to more than what you really need
- Maintaining the soldering iron tips in a clean condition is the shortcut to preventing the soldering iron tips from oxidizing.
- Make it a habit to cover the tip with new solder at the end of soldering.
- Use wire type tip cleaner to clean the iron tip
- Remove the oxide using chemical paste
- Use the thermal recovery efficient soldering irons to increase the life of the tips