Replacement T15-C4 Soldering Tip for HAKKO FM2027/FM2028 Iron, 4.0*11.5mm, 45o Bevel
Used for drag soldering and pre-tinning of lead wires.
HAKKO T15-C4 Soldering Tip Specifications:
- Shape 4C, 4.0mm bevel w/ 45o angle
- External Diameter: 5.5mm, Total Length 139mm+11.5mm, Tip R4.0*11.5mm
- Compatible with: HAKKO FX-951/FX-950/FX-952/FM-203/FM-204/FM-206 Soldering Station.
Soldering Tip Notes:
- The iron tip for lead-free soldering oxidizes 4~5 times than leaded soldering
- Set the temperature as low as possible, don’t increase it to more than what you really need
- Maintaining the soldering iron tips in a clean condition is the shortcut to preventing the soldering iron tips from oxidizing.
- Make it a habit to cover the tip with new solder at the end of soldering.
- Use wire type tip cleaner to clean the iron tip
- Remove the oxide using chemical paste
- Use the thermal recovery efficient soldering irons to increase the life of the tips